Temple Hills Community Association Mission Statement
The Temple Hills Community Association is an organization of Temple Hills residents working as a group, and with other associations and governmental bodies, to preserve and enhance the quality of life within the Temple Hills neighborhood. Its goals are to:
• Maintain the unique village character of the community with its natural vegetation and diversity in housing
• Encourage planned and orderly growth and prevent excessive density and home size
• Ensure the safety of community streets and walkways
• Preserve views and open space, conserve natural resources and protect outstanding geographical features
• Inform residents on issues affecting the Temple Hills neighborhood in particular and Laguna Beach in general
• Ensure the residents of Temple Hills a significant, representative voice in the future of their community.